CCSEO provides a full array of web analytics services including setup, implementation, assessment and reporting, which enables us to advise and guide all your internet marketing initiatives.
What is web analytics (aka web metrics)?
Web analytics is the measurement and analysis of your website traffic, which includes both human visitors and e-visitors (robots).
Web traffic data can be gathered via your hosting server (your web logs), and by the addition of small pieces of tracking code to your website pages.
Some of the important things you can measure and assess with web analytics are:
- Traffic sources
- Entry (landing) pages
- Popular pages
- Visitor path
- Visit length
What are the benefits of web analytics?
By measuring all aspects of a website’s activity, such as top entry pages, most popular pages, visitor path, visit length, and conversions, you can assess the effectiveness of your website.
Web analytics help you work towards your business goals and maximize your site’s ROI.
Web traffic analysis is also an important tool for planning your SEO strategy.
Why choose CCSEO for your web analytics needs?
CCSEO provides a full array of web analytics services including setup, implementation, assessment and reporting:
- Implement tracking scripts and web log analysis to measure web traffic, referrals, visitor behavior and conversions
- Analyze and consult on your web traffic over the past few months, if the data is available
- Implement tracking scripts and assess traffic over a shorter period of time, if the past data is not available
- Provide a clear picture of the effectiveness of your site in relation to meeting your business goals
- Identify site weaknesses and areas for improvement
Page last updated: Feb 9, 2019